Vegan no-bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert that will have everyone asking for your secret recipe!
The flavor is creamy, rich, slightly tangy, with a perfect balance of sweetness.
The filling, typically made with blended cashews, coconut cream, lemon juice, and natural sweeteners, creates a smooth and velvety texture that melts in your mouth.
The gluten free crust adds a crunch that compliments all the flavors.
Vegan No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs you can use store-bought gluten-free graham crackers or make your own
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups raw cashews soaked in water overnight or soaked in boiling water for 1 hour
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh berries of your choice such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the gluten-free graham cracker crumbs, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan, forming an even crust.
- Place the crust in the refrigerator to set. You can also bake for 10 minutes on 350℉.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the soaked and drained cashews (see notes), coconut cream, melted coconut oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling mixture into the cooled crust, spreading it evenly. Tap the pan gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator and let it set for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, decorate the top of the pie with fresh berries or your desired toppings.
- Slice and serve chilled.